It's so hard to decide with whom you want to work on your important family issue. We think you will be most comfortable with us. Here's why:
- Over the past 30 years, we have worked exclusively in legal matters relating to children - adoption, surrogacy, special education for handicapped children, school suspension, custody, guardianship, child abuse and neglect, foster care.
- Our staff have all been there. We each have had personal experience in adoption, surrogacy, or special education. We recognize that these matters involve highly charged emotional issues, as well as legal ones.
- We have helped hundreds of couples and single persons, regardless of situation or lifestyle, in all kinds of legal matters regarding parenting concerns.
- When you call our office, a real person will answer you instead of a recorded series of telephone menu options.
- We take our clients' cases personally. We tend to get close to our clients as we share in their pain, struggle, hope, and success. We become very involved with our clients in helping them reach their objective.
- We are determined and persistent on behalf of our clients. We have pressed forward when necessary with a number of cases to Courts of Appeal and even the United States Supreme Court. In most of those cases we prevailed for our clients and the courts have applied our legal positions to help define or clarify the law to the benefit of adopted children, and both adoptive and birth parents.
- With regard to surrogacy, our clients receive the benefit of legal and agency services in one office.
- In surrogacy and adoption, we also represent surrogates or birth parent(s). Or we represent the intended parent(s). We encourage each party to have their own legal counsel for the protection of eveyone involved.
- We have working relationships with several different fertility centers, OB/GYN practices, adoption agencies, and attorneys. If a case needs this kind of service, we can provide our clients with a spectrum of different types of such services so that the client can see with which one the client is most comfortable.
- Our pricing is cost efficient for our clients. They only pay for exactly what they use. There is no packaging of services - which often includes unneeded or unwanted services.
- We are flexible. We can handle any case from start to finish, or any piece or pieces in between.
- We have surrogate candidates available at this time.
- We provide a shared risk opportunity for our clients proceeding with a surrogacy, who do not yet have a surrogate. We will present candidates for your consideration until you select one to be your surrogate. If for some unforeseen reason, that surrogate does not work out as you had hoped, then we will replace that surrogate with new candidates from whom you can select another surrogate for your surrogacy. The costs and work to provide you with new candidates is done at no additional charge to you.
Home | Surrogacy Solutions | Adoption Solutions | Custody, Special Education, and School Suspension
Different People and Different Lifestyles | Unconventional Litigation and Appeals | About Us | Why Us? | Contact Us